Show Off Your Spark!!

I've already tried two of those universal shark fin antennas, the type that goes over your existing antenna base. Both of them didn't fit (Too small). Does anyone know of a universal that might fit? Or will the 2016 Cruze shark fin antenna fit? According to pictures that I have found online, the connections both look the same.

Picture of a Cruze shark fin for reference.

s-l500.jpg

s-l500 (1).jpg

Pictures of a 2016/17 Spark antenna...

s-l500 (2).jpg

s-l500 (3).jpg

Edited by Eric1984
  • Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Got them mounted this morning.

Ordered some new wheels off www.carid.com (https://www.carid.com/ns-series-wheels/ns1507-black-86315993.html).   Just picked them up tonight from the UPS hub, missed the delivery since I was

Some recent Modifications 

Posted Images

Just posting up some photos of the new spark ,  I'm still trying to figure out how to make it look fun.( like my 2013 was) Still going to tint the windows , black out badges . Yes took the Turbo sign from a sonic rental car. ( i think it makes it faster lol)  Yes I kept my Rear VW new beetle headrests . I have also bent the front headrests so they dont tilt in so bad.  I also want some new wheels at some point. Im so glad I got a stick.

spark side.jpg

spark.jpg

spark back.jpg

On 9/29/2017 at 0:45 PM, tfraser3 said:

So , I finally decided to trade in the 2013 spark 1lt auto with 110,000 mi  for a New 2017 1lt manual .  Its really an amazing car the spark has really made a lot of improvements and this one really feels like a high quality ride , Its so quiet inside , the ride is smooth too. I will be tinting the windows soon . I will always have a special place in my heart for the 2013 spark . But this 2017 is slowly growing on me .

sparky.jpg

Did it come with that roof rack or did you buy that after?

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/11/2018 at 10:39 AM, HOONIGANISM said:

Quick little mod. Felt like being extra lol. I love watching people’s heads turn (expecting something a bit more...muscly) and then quickly turning away when they realize it’s a spark. The gurgle from the intake actually sounds amazing. Best $40 I’ve spent in a while!

31BBE320-E0E0-484E-8294-A37FA01CACD8.jpeg

Do you notice any more power?

On 8/20/2018 at 6:06 PM, Fire Spark said:

Do you notice any more power?

I’m glad to say I did! The first time I opened the hood, my immediate attention went to how suppressed the intake was. Being me, I wanted to fix that. It opened up the car at higher rpm as well as at highway speeds when the car is sucking in the most air. 10/10 I would recommend 

Clip of of a short pull ^

Enjoy ;)

Edited by HOONIGANISM
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Meet Snowfire my 2013 1LT. This picture is from when I got her from CarMax late this January. She had only 34k miles on her but now with all the driving I do for work she has gained over 15k to be in the 50k range in just a few short months. I have done a couple small things to her since getting her and will upload pics of those once I get her washed and detailed soon (She's a dirty girl right now). To name what I did though; I added interior lighting under the dash, added a 12v splitter with power switches for each port, removed the hatch lighting bulb and added led strips under each rear speaker and wired them to power from the connections for the factory light, added some visor mount sunglasses holders and put an F-it sticker with the stick figure dude humping the word it on the left side rear bumper. Like I said there will be more pics to come once I can give her a good bath.

20190125_171727.jpg

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 4 months later...