Show Off Your Spark!!

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Got them mounted this morning.

Ordered some new wheels off www.carid.com (https://www.carid.com/ns-series-wheels/ns1507-black-86315993.html).   Just picked them up tonight from the UPS hub, missed the delivery since I was

Some recent Modifications 

Posted Images

Looks good, nice contrast with the black trim, the rims really bring out the car. Well done!

Thanks waltk. The plastidip works well if you mask properly and do a lot of coats. I did it mostly to offer the paint a little protection but had to make it look at least a little nice

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Now that I know what the new Spark looks like with a roof rack, I want one. Where did you get yours?

So far I've only done switchback LED's in the front turn signals, LED trunk light, LED map light, LED brake lights, LED reverse lights, new hub caps (Eventually get new wheels), side wind deflectors, and removed the SPARK and LS from the back.

On 4/27/2017 at 5:13 AM, James said:

My 2017 LT Manual. Nightfall grey

I think that's about all the mods I will do. 

Muds flaps

Roof rack

Blacked out emblems.

Debadge

Rain guards 

20170426_131106.jpg

I like the look of that roof rack on your car. Does it hook onto your door jambs (Where the door meets the roof) or did it bolt onto the roof?

3 hours ago, Eric1984 said:

Now that I know what the new Spark looks like with a roof rack, I want one. Where did you get yours?

So far I've only done switchback LED's in the front turn signals, LED trunk light, LED map light, LED brake lights, LED reverse lights, new hub caps (Eventually get new wheels), side wind deflectors, and removed the SPARK and LS from the back.

What kind of deflectors did you get?

On 7/19/2017 at 3:45 PM, zamlawls said:

What kind of deflectors did you get?

Just some cheap tape on ones from eBay. I would've bought in channel but they aren't available through WeatherTech yet.

I also just bought a reman. key fob off eBay for 20 bucks, had them cut the key for an additional 30 and now I have keyless entry for the drivers door.

http://tinyurl.com/y6uyn8vs

Edited by Eric1984