Is there anything people would want done to these ?.. Just curious... I've built many custom things in the past... Was wondering if anyone would possibly want things done. Id look into stuff for it. Still waiting for a dyno day to see what this produces

Spark turbo motor swap would be fine too.

Need a good lowering kit, but the best way to do this is chop the top.

Adjustable multilink rear suspension would be cool.

Upper strut brace/bar.

Rear antisway bar (small since the solid beam already does a lot.

Front antisway bar (bigger).

Ram air induction (plenty of room passenger side of the radiator) and programming to match.

LED day time running lights so the headlights don't need to be on all the time.

LED turn. marker, stop all around.

Different color instrument lighting (RGB LED).

Cat back stainless exhaust with freer flowing muffler and tuning to match.

Coolant temperature gauge.

I think it would depend on the price of the exhaust, and after that what it sounds like. I do know a few people like the Magnaflow stainless mufflers on the Buell XB series motorcycles and I think one of them should fit in the space and would cut down the fabrication time a bit.

Only thing that is done to mine is a Injen Cold Air Intake and LED license plate lights and replaced the reverse bulbs with LEDs also. I would love a Spark turbo motor swap...

Edited by Hobo1
Only thing that is done to mine is a Injen Cold Air Intake and LED license plate lights and replaced the reverse bulbs with LEDs also. I would love a Spark turbo motor swap...

http://www.carid.com/2013-chevy-spark-lighting/putco-led-lighting-3135713.html

would those be decent or do you have better ones or know of better ones.. i want soem bright ass ones. Also any other LED things we can do?

LASTLY IF ANYONE WANTS TO WORK ON A TURBO KIT LET ME KNOW I CAN HAVE AN EXHAUST MANI FABBED UP POSSIBLY AND I RECOMMEND RUNNING LIKE.. UNDER 4PSI TILL BUGS ARE PICKED OUT (got to start small).... or just do a remote mount.

Edited by 70-yenko-nova