Your work was top notch, but for the $, I'm going to get the D-Spec kit, which replaces everything cat back.

It is illegal in all 50 to tamper with any emissions devices, monitored or not. Is it enforced in most states...no.

Ive said I can produce top quality stainless steel kit for the cars but the demand is not quite enough to spend the time to build the jigs.

Plus id need to get my hands on a 2lt to accomidate the intergrated tip

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Make mine in stainless steel please.

Korea Auto Imports has a DSpec kit for $615 shipped in stainless Torcon make sone as well, but I don't speak Korean.

Posted Images

In a couple years when the stock exhaust has fallen apart, that would be an attractive price, especially if you have a couple different muffler choices (quiet, mid-loud, straight through). My only concern with this is the fact that they are changing the design for 2015, so no idea if the exhaust will be the same shapes.

It is illegal in all 50 to tamper with any emissions devices, monitored or not. Is it enforced in most states...no.

Ive said I can produce top quality stainless steel kit for the cars but the demand is not quite enough to spend the time to build the jigs.

Plus id need to get my hands on a 2lt to accomidate the intergrated tip

I never understood why you would remove or gut the cat. It only nets a couple of HP and revs a little better. I would look for a bigger exhaust if I were going FI of any sort. Putting an exhaust on a stock car, IMO, is just silly.

Hold off until we can start putting turbos on them, then make a manifold, dp, exhaust combo. ;)

I might have cut out the panel and raised them up.

Unfortunately I don't have the inside hook up on body work anymore. My person moved to SC. And I'm no good at body work...... This setup will work for now. Like I said, I notice more Sparks literally daily around here now. Just keeping one of our OG B) next up will be rims, but that won't be until about Aprilish..... No point in getting rims right before winter time

I'm sure someone on here with want to say I'm wrong/ disagree etc, but the exhaust made a power difference. I would've never noticed. She actually brought it up. As many of you know, we have two Sparks. It's a rare occasion I drive hers, or she drives mine. Yesterday morning she took the LT to her sisters house. When she came home she said "it's too loud for me, but you can tell a difference behind the pedal when you drive it. It has more power than mine". I just took her word for it, then later in the day had to run to the store, so figured I'd take the LS.

Yup, there is definitely a noticeable power difference in the two. Both of them have the intake mod done; only thing different is the LS has stock exhaust. Who would have thought? Like I said I would have never noticed. Not when I drive the car everyday. Now don't get me wrong. The LT isn't going to be hitting the drag strip and isn't getting 0-60 in 5 seconds by any figment of the imagination. Just enough to tell the difference in the two cars.......