Lazerface

Suspension Mods - Coilovers / Springs

30 posts in this topic

The Megan kit does look interesting. That's about all I can do that is made, exhaust will have to custom made and stereos are another thing. $900 though.... lol

I'm looking to soften the ride of my Spark. Any good suggestions?

Anyone have a how to on the suspension and torque specs?

Anyone have luck finding coilovers for the 2016-2017 spark? Want to lower mine but can't find any brands that have a set yet. the 2015 suspension sure looks similar to the 2016+ suspension wonder if it's the same 

On 1/29/2017 at 0:06 AM, Chris Syverson said:

Anyone have luck finding coilovers for the 2016-2017 spark? Want to lower mine but can't find any brands that have a set yet. the 2015 suspension sure looks similar to the 2016+ suspension wonder if it's the same 

Doesn't seem like there is anything available yet, other than a few questionable kits on ebay.  Suspension is not the same as the 15 and older Sparks, at least the factory part numbers are different.

You can however get lowering springs from Korea: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Tuning-Storm-Spring-Down-Lowering-4p-For-2016-2017-Chevy-Spark-THE-NEXT-SPARK-/172311444512?fits=Year%3A2016|Make%3AChevrolet|Model%3ASpark&hash=item281e8ffc20:g:b2MAAOSwZVlXtl1w&vxp=mtr