Suspension Mods - Coilovers / Springs

I've researched them pretty extensively and am not purchasing anything till I see them on more cars as there is so little out there.

I have not found any installs or good data on reasonable coilovers for the Spark, but found at least a couple Spring Companies that say they support the Spark with small drops...

The KSpeed Storm springs for around 340 dollars 30 mm or 40 mm configurations

The B&G Springs around 210 dollars ~1.4 front 1 Rear

TORNADO Springs for 369 Dollars Unknown Drop

I'm not dropping any money until I see more pics of them and reviews of them... and I want to know how far you can actually drop the car as well... 1 inch seems to be too little for the compromised ride and cost.

I thought about the B&G springs. With my 17 inch wheels it should be good. 1 inch in the back would be ok and hope 1.4 in the front won't cause problems. I know right now when my son and wife ride its about 1 inch gap in the back. So I don't know it it would be ok all the way around with the 17's.

verry good... is another car better brake and no shake all xD

if you change the tire for 195/50 r15 or other get better!!! some people put 205/40 r17 looks verry good!! in my country they do not allow put another tire or wheel :( i'm only can use 165/60 r15...

sorry my bad inglish...
verry good... is another car better brake and no shake all xD

if you change the tire for 195/50 r15 or other get better!!! some people put 205/40 r17 looks verry good!! in my country they do not allow put another tire or wheel :( i'm only can use 165/60 r15...

sorry my bad inglish...

I'm running 205/40 R17 and like them a lot.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I installed the b&g springs, the front looks great nice and flush 1.4 drop but I did use factory tires on new 15" wheels. The rear was only a 1" drop wish it was 2" to give it a more level drop but it still looks clean.

Now for the ride and handling, it's definitely stiff eliminated a huge amount of body roll great but down side is you can feel all imperfections on the roads