Comments you have got on your Spark

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh no they didn't! It is not ugly like the Aztec, that thing was hideous!

I, too, was attracted to the Spark by its styling. I think it is even more attractive than the Sonic, which is a good looking ride. The Aztek was the ugliest thing ever to come out of GM. YUCK!

Nice wheels (winter set up), how is it in the snow, cute, a Smart car is in the lot, what kind of mpg and the follow up is it a hybrid? How do you fit in it, did you remove front seat, is it fast, how

What are some comments you have received while driving around.

I had two ladies comment on mine at the gas station (I don't believe they thought I heard);

"Well it's bigger then a smart car, however it's ugly like the Aztek"

What?! Those ladies have no taste. I think the spark is a beautifully designed car. Very modern and cool looking. Since I've never driven one more than 800 ft at less than 20 MPH, it's the styling that really attracts me to it.

• 4 months later...

The few people who I haven spoken to about my Spark liked it . They thought it was a cool small car. 1 asked if it was electric when I was buying gas LOL .. There's always going to be stupid people making ignorant remarks about mini cars . I overheard one couple say they needed to buy a car like that . They must have noticed my dealers name on the license plate frame and said will they will have to go there .

People at work looked at my car today and said a lot of bad things a about:(

One guy said "why would you buy a car that small", "how do you fit it? and is it a electric car?

jealousy ... their cast get crap MPG ... ours doesn't burn a hole in the poket =D

lucky for my my job has small car lovers.

theres a nissan versa, smart, mazda m2, kia soul, VW golf, honda fit... even our ugly cousin the Aveo pops up every now and then lol

we all have our tiny toys tricked out and modded too... cant wait to go back to work and show off everything i've done to mine... last time anyone saw it the spark was completely STOCK (minus the speakers) ... its gonna look like a completely different car now =D

• 8 months later...

What are some comments you have received while driving around.

I had two ladies comment on mine at the gas station (I don't believe they thought I heard);

"Well it's bigger then a smart car, however it's ugly like the Aztek"

NO VEHICLE ever produced in the history of mankind is more hideous than a Pontiac Aztek. NOTHING !!!