What is your favorite spark feature?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Onstar, Satellite radio, pretty much everything, a lot of features for the money. The mylink radio has bluetooth, and auxiliary in. I would have liked some body moulding down the side to protect the f

Maybe I'm not using the correct term for it but its the feature that lets you tap your turn signal either left or right and it blinks the signal 3 times so you don't have to hold it for lane changes.

I use the wheel controls with Mylink.

Connectivity of MyLink radio ..... rated one of the best by USA Today paper

You can adjust volume of warning chimes

Hidden tail pipe

Overall looks ... has a certain cachet

Excellent tone controls on radio

Four speed auto is very smooth

Review mirror makes me look two years younger

OnStar

• 1 year later...

I've always had fully loaded cars with all these features so there's nothing special there for me..

but I do love the size! Was able to get a third parking space at my apartment because no other cars could fit there!

I drive this lil fella everywhere now for the mpg and the ease of weaving through traffic, driving my truck is a lot of work now so used to my spark.

I've always had fully loaded cars with all these features so there's nothing special there for me..

but I do love the size! Was able to get a third parking space at my apartment because no other cars could fit there!

I drive this lil fella everywhere now for the mpg and the ease of weaving through traffic, driving my truck is a lot of work now so used to my spark.

Yep, we use my Spark a lot. One it's fun to drive, small, and agile.

The standard radio with knobs. I found the MyLink volume up/down to be annoying. My iPod works fine on the 3.5mm connector. My other car, 2013 Buick Verano has touch screen radio that works great. It is a little more advanced than the MyLink set-up.

I dont like the up down button either takes forever to lower volume when needed.. but... once the volume slide is up on the touch screen you can adjust the volume by touching the screen higher lower, super quickly.. still not as easy as the knob, but not as annoying as pressing the button 20 times. theres a bunch of "hidden" features on the mylink that no one knows about

• 11 months later...

Air conditioning does not come on when you have it in defrost mode. You have to manually ouch the ac button in order for the pump to run. My 13 2lt has illuminated steering controls. And yes I agree there should be a engine temperature gauge I am considering adding one. All the post of the one in the radio are for oust side temperature not engine temperature.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We have 2 cars. A '15 Range Rover Sport (550hp.V8) and a '13 Spark (85hp.il4). Most would think I prefer the driving the Rover most times. Wrong. Although we love the Rover for comfort and power, the little Spark handles better in traffic and parks anywhere while the Rover is preferred for longer highway trips. The big thing about the Spark is the small size and handling. One time my wife took the Rover and I took the Spark from Miami to Ft Lauderdale taking the coastal scenic route with lots of traffic for the 40+mi..I got there in the Spark faster as I was able to zip around traffic in narrow lanes...so the size of the car really matters in traffic, regardless of power. Now at around 70+Kmi the Spark still has no issues and runs as new, inspite of my 'lead foot'. Mind you, a long highway trip is much more quiet, comfortable and faster with the Rover..but kinda boring although passing a line of cars is easy with the big 550hp. engine. With the 'hands free' voice activated phone, small size and great handling & fun to drive...the Spark is our preferred car.

The size is the main factor in my purchase . I can't count the number of times the Sparks size has been a saving grace . Moving in and out of tight spaces with ease . The only thing I wish is that the turning radius could be better .

Really?...I think it does pretty good since I can do a complete U-turn on a fairly narrow street or parking lot area...try that in a Rover and you've got 3 or 4 forward/backs to do. I can do rolling U-turns on a country road when I realize I am past my destination or going the wrong way.

Really?...I think it does pretty good since I can do a complete U-turn on a fairly narrow street or parking lot area...try that in a Rover and you've got 3 or 4 forward/backs to do. I can do rolling U-turns on a country road when I realize I am past my destination or going the wrong way.

The turning circle is ok , a few feet better than a compact car but a lot worse than a Scion IQ or smart car . I think the new smart can do a u turn within its own lane . Of course the Spark is a much better car than those but I would love their turning radius.. That's maybe my only real disappointment with the Spark .

• 6 years later...

MLlib (Machine Learning Library) – Apache Spark is equipped with a rich library known as MLlib. This library contains a wide array of machine learning algorithms- classification, regression, clustering, and collaborative filtering. It also includes other tools for constructing, evaluating, and tuning ML Pipelines. All these functionalities help Spark scale out across a cluster.