• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Back up / Reverse - 921 Front turn signal / Parking - 7444 Hi/Low Beam Headlamp - H13 Licence Plate - W5W Rear Signal / Turn - 7443 Rear Brake / Stop - 7443 Foglamps (optional OEM) - H8 I'll be

The LED Headlights I put in work amazingly well. Good Pattern (Havent been flashed once), and are more than bright enough. High beams dont really work (they flash and add a little light to the upper p

Try the turn signal connector, that's another one that is very difficult to remove. So don't feel bad, I noticed the same issue with their choice of connector, they really hold tight! I managed to get

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

The LED Headlights I put in work amazingly well. Good Pattern (Havent been flashed once), and are more than bright enough. High beams dont really work (they flash and add a little light to the upper part of the light pattern, but not enough to call them High Beams. However, I have not had to use them once, even while driving back country roads.

I do get a little interference on the radio from them, only on channel 88.1 though. It just adds a bit of static when the station is weak.

Installation was simple. just remove the factory bulbs, put in the new ones, and hook up the provided wires. Easy Peasy :)

So i have had one of the LEDs low beam lights go out. Given what they cost, I was NOT thrilled. However, the seller has been quick to reply, offer assistance, and is sending me a new bulb ASAP. I am hopeful to get it next week.

Lets hope that I get a bit more life out of this next set. As for the concern about the fans, they work fine. I have gone through one of those touchless car washes, and multiple puddles and they seem to stay dry.

I'll post again when I get my replacement.

I am sure this is posted somewhere else but I have not found it. I have a stock 2013 Spark, I just want to change the headlight bulbs for something less, "normal". Was just curious on how difficult it is to get in there and change the bulbs out. The only car I have done it on was my 99 Prelude and that was a nightmare. I would appreciate any help, thanks guys!

• 4 months later...

so here is the predicament I am in. Tried the LED replacements, which obviously do not work. but NOW my front driver turn signal doesnt work, and my passenger rear turn signal does not work. the parking lights all work, its just the turn signals that do not. Anyone have any ideas?

• 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...

Look OnLine at  Super Bright LED’s- And Get  “CAN TYPE “ replacement only- No Compatibility Problem. The Twin Light Color bulb style is for HD Trucks/ RV ONLY!  The Removal of the Entire Assembly is Easier- But put it on a Heavy Towel around Outer Lens- No SCRATCH OR CRACKING!