I paid $14,000 OTD the end of January 2014 for my 2013 1LT manual.

Preferences
§
-
=
Backspace
Tab
q
w
e
r
t
y
u
i
o
p
[
]
Return
capslock
a
s
d
f
g
h
j
k
l
;
'
\
shift
`
z
x
c
v
b
n
m
/
shift
English
Deutsch
Español
Français
Italiano
Português
Русский
alt
alt
Preferences
Edited by Susie
  • Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

$12,000 and change. And I thought I made a killing. But that was the basic LS, 1.2L DOHC-4 cyl.MFI, 5 speed manual transmission. The only way to go in this vehicle is with the manual trans. Cannot i

$15,000 out the door with a 6 year warranty Denim Manual LT1

If you convert mine into dollars it equals $10300. I think I mugged the dealer lol

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

I just picked up my 2014 LS this week for $12,500.00. They also gave me $6000.00 for my 2009 HHR Panel with 67,000 miles on it. I wanted the Salsa Red and the 5 speed and the dealer went about 150 miles to get it for me. Just refilled the gas tank last night and I went 420 miles on 8.1 Gallons which comes out to almost 52 MPG, which is the main reason I wanted the Spark. My daily commute to work is 55 miles each way so this is going to save me a ton over my HHR mileage.

I just picked up my 2014 LS this week for $12,500.00. They also gave me $6000.00 for my 2009 HHR Panel with 67,000 miles on it. I wanted the Salsa Red and the 5 speed and the dealer went about 150 miles to get it for me. Just refilled the gas tank last night and I went 420 miles on 8.1 Gallons which comes out to almost 52 MPG, which is the main reason I wanted the Spark. My daily commute to work is 55 miles each way so this is going to save me a ton over my HHR mileage.

Congrats on your new Chevy Spark Phoneguy! It sounds like you're off to a great start and we hope that you'll continue to enjoy your new ride. If you have any questions about your new purchase, please feel free to reach out to us. We're here to help!

Happy Riding,

Amber N.

Chevrolet Customer Care

• 4 weeks later...

I paid $ 11,225 for my White 2014 LS with manual trans. This price did not includes taxes and fees, but did include the 'destination' charge. MSRP on the vehicle was $12,995, Was purchased at a Phoenix Chevy dealer. So I consider it a great deal actually. :) It did have 129 miles on it but that didn't bother me.

• 2 weeks later...

16,200 for 2LT. Had to order the car from the dealership and have it sent to me from 500 miles away. Only dissappointment was that I was under the impression I was getting 2014. But while that was the model shown on the chevy website it was not the model the dealers had yet.

• 2 weeks later...

Mine was 16000 out the door, but it included a five year bumper to bumper warrenty and floor mats. ;) however, I found out that there is no way to fix a flat by yourself, due to the fact theres no equipment to do so. I love,not, working in Detroit. Parking lots are full of crap.

• 2 weeks later...

If I buy one, I will need the 1LT automatic. I have to have the automatic and cruise control due to a disability. My '72 Chevelle is a 4 speed, and it doesn't take long for my left knee to start hurting bad from using the clutch. Fun to drive for sure, but I wouldn't want it as a daily driver. Around here a 1LT auto goes for around $18000 OTD. I used to actually enjoy "negotiating" with the dealer, but I'm not in the mood for it anymore. So I am going to buy it through Costco. They do everything for you, and find you the best deal. You already know what you will pay to the penny when you go in to pick up the car, so you can pay with a cashiers check for that amount. I want the 1LT auto in either white, silver, or denim (not sure yet) with no options and no accessories. That model already comes with everything I want. I'm willing to wait for exactly what I want if necessary.

You can get a really nicely equipped Ford Fiesta with the 6 speed dual clutch auto for that much money. Only issue that you might have is the lower seat to ground height. With current incentives you can get around $1500 to $2000 off with another $500 to $750 if you finance it through Ford. $18600 builds a really nice Fiesta SE and with incentives you should be able to walk out the door for $18000 or less, and this is the no haggle price.

• 4 months later...

Angrybird , did you get accessories added ? Why is your MSRP so high , that's what I paid for my 2013 2LT which was full sticker price.

Oops my memory failed me again. I was trying to do it from memory. At my age I should have known better..... So to get it right I got my paperwork out of the car and this was the deal. The MSRP showed $16,160, then after my discounts and trade in of $2,000 and adding back in Tax Title and other fees I wrote them a check for $13,652 out the door.

Edited by Angrybird12

Ill tell you a little story about the price of my Spark as the first post I make to this site. So, before I even had remotely any interest in this car, I was driving down the road in my poor old worn out 2004 Hyundai Accent with my girlfriend. I'm pretty riled up because my cars power steering was broken and all the other problems had me on my usual "I really hate this car" rant. So my girl pipes up and suggests we stop in to the soon approaching Chevrolet dealership to look at some cars. So I decide to do so, and as I'm going through the last aisle I spot this pretty cool tiny black car. For whatever reason I became compelled to investigate it. I was fascinated with the big touch screen and it even had a Manual Trans! So I took a photo of the VIN to look it up on the dealers web page (they were closed at the time I spotted the car). It turns out this car was the last one left and it was listed at $10995 as a clear out special, marked down from 16995 with the extra options. to make a long story short, after some review sessions online and some financial calculations, a few days later she was mine. April 8th, 2014 was the day I drove my first brand new car off the lot, and ill never forget it, as for a car enthusiast like me, it was truely love at first site.

• 3 weeks later...