$12,800 LS ... 6 year warranty, first oil change on the house...

being my first car i didn't know to ask for floor mats or service deal.

when i pay this bad boy off ill be haggling better on a challenger =D

It stinks that consumers need to ask for floor mats for a car. They should come standard. I didn't ask for my mats or the tinted windows. The dealership where I bought my car, Stingray Chevy in Plant City, FL, throws those goodies into every car they sell. They were not on the sticker. I did get a 7yr/100k bumper to bumper warranty out of the deal though.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

$12,000 and change. And I thought I made a killing. But that was the basic LS, 1.2L DOHC-4 cyl.MFI, 5 speed manual transmission. The only way to go in this vehicle is with the manual trans. Cannot i

$15,000 out the door with a 6 year warranty Denim Manual LT1

If you convert mine into dollars it equals $10300. I think I mugged the dealer lol

Posted Images

It stinks that consumers need to ask for floor mats for a car. They should come standard. I didn't ask for my mats or the tinted windows. The dealership where I bought my car, Stingray Chevy in Plant City, FL, throws those goodies into every car they sell. They were not on the sticker. I did get a 7yr/100k bumper to bumper warranty out of the deal though.

yeah i know lol

i just went to big lots and bought 2 sets... one was the rubber type and the other is the carpet type... one under the other

• 3 weeks later...

I payed $15,148.70 with $2400.00 down I had no credit my first new car, the Spark came with floor mats LS Automatic in Jalapeno I :wub: green I have drove manual since 97' Automatic is a nice change, just put in D and go :) 2 free oil changes and full tank of gas Dupont coating and GMPP Major Gard 6yr bumper to bumper :)

Edited by Spark_Rules-0713
  • 1 month later...

I paid 11,600 for my LS manual, told the dealer I could get them 350 miles away for 11,300 and my time was worth another three hundred, he agreed. Has been trouble free for the first 25,000 miles (4 months). It is my work car. wanted power locks which I bought on eBay for $35.00, no regrets.

I've heard that they are pretty good to deal with.

I just paid $13,129 for my 2013 LS manual, which includes a $129 dealership service fee. But I got them to throw in a CD-Player plus installation, so I guess it's not that bad a deal after all. Oh, and my dealership offers free oil and filter change FOR LIFE if you purchase a new vehicle from them. Got 22 $ floor mats from Target. Should have asked them to throw in floor mats as well, it just didn't occur to me in that moment :-)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I paid $18275,86 for my white 2013 LS Bi-Fuel, but with aftermarket wheels, door protection strips, a rear hatch protection strip, floormats, special wax treatment. And with the old spark traded in I actually had to pay $8492,50.

So with nearly $10000 for a 3 year old spark which started to give in. It looks like a nice deal right?

Edited by hardstyleNL

I paid $18275,86, but with aftermarket wheels, door protection strips, a rear hatch protection strip, floormats, special wax treatment. And with the old spark traded in I actually had to pay $8492,50.

So with nearly $10000 for a 3 year old spark which started to give in. It looks like a nice deal right?

• 2 weeks later...

HSK,

Thanks for the update. Looking only at new right now. Got a quote from Bob Hook, but it wasn't substantially better than what I've been seeing in Cincinnati or Indianapolis. Looks like all the hot deals are out west. When I mentioned the current prices I found at these dealers to the local Chevy internet manager, he told me that whatever they can do, he can do, but that these were just bait and switch or gimmicks to get you in the door. I've got my number, so far no one can come close. So I'll keep looking. Maybe their tune will change at the end of the month. Doubt it, though.

Southern Harmony

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...