Hi All -

Only just arrived on this forum & managed to pick up a 2011 Spark as my wife wanted a more eco car for running around town in - for £3500 (Uk pounds) with only 20K on the clock seems the used prices are falling as Chevy has mostly pulled out of the euro market

Frank :)

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

$12,000 and change. And I thought I made a killing. But that was the basic LS, 1.2L DOHC-4 cyl.MFI, 5 speed manual transmission. The only way to go in this vehicle is with the manual trans. Cannot i

$15,000 out the door with a 6 year warranty Denim Manual LT1

If you convert mine into dollars it equals $10300. I think I mugged the dealer lol

Posted Images

I am from India, and my family paid Rs. 4,06,000 for the car, that about $6350!! And my dad squeezed floor mats, wheel guards (not sure what they're called) into the deal! :D The model was 2010 1.2LS. I didn't get any extended warranty :/ but I got the tools to change a tire.

And why the price is low? Because the car basically is just a steel box on the engine. No airbags, no ABS..

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I am curious to see when my local Chev dealer in Medford OR starts getting in their 2016s, if they will still be selling them for $9999 as they did before the 2013. 14, 15s.

We have almost 50k miles of our 2013.

Might buy a 2016.

I checked my dealers website.

They have about 16: 2015 sparks at 9999.

Being that its year end.... bet you could a new spark for less than 9999.

They also have some automatics.

Edited by stevesparky
  • 3 weeks later...

I'd priced what I wanted at about $16,200 at the lowest; I'd been looking for one since January. I just picked mine up a little over two weeks ago for $14,950. I got a 5-year power-train warranty, 3 years bumper-to-bumper, 2 years scheduled maintenance, and 2 tanks of gas, but with these little pocket cars, the gas ain't worth much. I wasn't expecting the seat heaters or the wifi. It also came with the roof rack rails, added a pulse brake light for $300, and just ordered the all-weather mats for the cargo and passenger areas, which I will pick up this weekend. I think I'll also have the windows tinted & pick up some window visors if I can find some that match the PAV's asthetics.

It looks like there are somewhat better deals that have been had, but I feel like I got a pretty darn good deal for mine. I'm damn happy.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Bought a 2015 1LT with CVT in lime green last month for one son. Paid $11,800 out the door tax included. Sticker was $14,405.

Kid loves it and the MPG is great. Buying a denim blue 2015 1LT CVT this week for my other son, getting it from a different local dealer and talked them into $11,500 out the door tax included.

• 1 month later...

I had been shopping for an automatic Spark for my daughter since November, decided to wait and see what the 2016 models and pricing were. Browsed online every other day or so, got serious in February because my $1000 GMCard bonus would end on 2/29/16. One morning around 10am I found a base 2016 LS CVT on sale about 100 miles away. Called the dealer, after a few back & forth calls had the final price. Got a check from the bank, insurance sorted out, and arrived at the dealer about 5pm, back on the road by 6:30pm.

14,635.00 MSRP
342.00 Tax & tags
-3,735.00 Dealer discount
-1,292.24 GM card earnings
-1,000.00 GM card bonus earnings (expiring on 2/29/16)
-----------------------------------------------------------------
$8949.76 total price

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Bought my 2013 1LT 5 spd Black on April 2, 2016 with 36k mile on the body, 12k miles on a new engine done by GM for $7,999. Drove from Chicago to Cleveland to buy it. Love the car. It now has 53k miles on it. THe only major part I've had to replace was the coolant tank.

• 8 months later...

I forget exact list price on my new 2017 Spark LS with CVT,

but it was discounted 20% from MSRP, negotiated $3000 trade in for 2007 Pontiac G5 with CEL issue on cylinder #1, original battery & Tires & transmission oil . Then subtract another $3000+ for GM credit card rebate. Add tax & title fees. Drove out of the dealership with a check for $7600. In 5 years I will have about 36,000 miles, so did not buy extended warranty for 2 additional years. We use this car mainly for around town trips and nearby towns less than 35 miles away. We like the Chevy HHR for on the road trips. 

Edited by Bobby MSME
  • 1 month later...