I'd like everyone to get a good idea of how much they should spend on a new Spark and not get ripped off. My local dealership told me that the sticker price on the spark really couldn't be touched because they're so cheap already. The sticker price of my 2013 LS was $12995. I paid $11971 In New Hampshire, USA. Don't let the dealer tell you they can't lower the price! Tell us what you paid!

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

$12,000 and change. And I thought I made a killing. But that was the basic LS, 1.2L DOHC-4 cyl.MFI, 5 speed manual transmission. The only way to go in this vehicle is with the manual trans. Cannot i

$15,000 out the door with a 6 year warranty Denim Manual LT1

If you convert mine into dollars it equals $10300. I think I mugged the dealer lol

Posted Images

15,000 But really couldn't get the price lowered since the one dealer had trouble getting me the green color, and my current car was just totaled and the rental car was going back in two days i really needed to get a car. Now if i could of waited im sure i could get the thing much lower because i was thinking of getting a new car but was going to see where I could get a good deal on one till a few days later my car was parked out side and some teen ran in to it.

$12,000 and change. And I thought I made a killing. But that was the basic LS, 1.2L DOHC-4 cyl.MFI, 5 speed manual transmission. The only way to go in this vehicle is with the manual trans. Cannot imagine driving it automatic. To each his own. That is why there are choices. :) In addition to the trans., the color has to be Jalapeno. What a great vehicle. I love it! I will probably be getting some speeding tickets in the city. Oh well. It's worth the experience!!! :hysterical:

• 4 weeks later...

it depends on the type. L / LE / LS / LT (bi fuel) or LT+

i bought it for € 12.000,- but the price was about 14,500.

i trady in my old car (wich was ready for the junkjard) but this seller wanted to sell these so that he couls order new ones. so he lowerd the price with € 1.000,- the remain € 1.000,- i managed to git it of to :)

the spark LE for my girl was € 8.400,- because of an special action price without taxes!! here's was origionaly € 10.800

Edited by weetsj
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Before taxes/fees, I paid $15,890 for a black automatic 2LT with floormats included (MSRP was $17,045.). This is in Connecticut. I financed with an APR of 2.89% so I kind of feel like I robbed the dealer.

Nice choice ;)

• 3 weeks later...