New to site

Hi, from the Olympic Peninsula.. I bought my new Spark LS with CVT two weeks ago for 12k.. I traded in my 2003 Ford Focus that I had bought new for 10.6k and they gave me 1.5k for it.  I love my new Spark....so much more fun to drive than my manual Focus. The cargo area is much smaller, but because the Spark has 4 doors, I use the back seats to carry things...easy in and out. By the way, my Focus was a two door ZX3 hatchback.

Edited by 272Robert

They seemed to have white everything. I went first to look at a white Cruze, but the price they gave me over the phone turned out to be a $1000 more once I had done a test drive. So I test drove one of the two white Sparks that they had, and I realized that this would be a better car for me. I am very happy with it after two weeks. And once in the car, the only place that you can see the color of your car is out the side view mirrors.

Welcome to the site. White is a good color. Don't have to worry about the paint fading (I had a red truck that turned pink after 10 years of UV) and it will stay cooler in summer. Good point about not being able to see the color of the car from the inside. Even the hood is invisible from the drivers seat.

• 1 year later...