Hi guys new spark owner here :)

Just bought myself a used 2015 Chevy Spark LS with 45,000 miles on it for $6,500 from a local dealership here in New England. I live in New Hampshire and we currently have some light snow but the Spark does better than I thought it would when its slippery out. I feel like a lot of the people that say little cars are bad in the snow must be crappy drivers because all you need is common sense and to drive carefully. Anyways I just wanted to say hello and show you guys a picture of the car. I absolutely love it so far and I've only had it for about 24 hours lol.

CameraZOOM-20180202113950275.jpg

Edited by alexp1289

I live in Ct and have driven mine in heavy snow and did well even with the factory tires . I went up hills surprisingly well .  Until last year when I got a AWD vehicle I had used my spark in every snow storm no matter how bad . At 20K miles  I switched out the tires to Nokian all weather and those made the car great in snow and ice .  The traction and stability control work very well on the spark .

I'm just a little north in Massachusetts and I went to my Spark from a Fiat 500 Abarth and the difference in the snow is night and day, even with almost 37,500 mi on the stock tires, the traction is still amazing in the snow.  My only cold weather issue with the car is that sometimes the hatch gasket sticks and you have to yank the hatch a little harder than normal....but that's nothing.....

• 1 year later...