Help! 2013 Chevy Spark Stalling

Ah, I literally posted about this the other day! http://chevysparkforum.com/topic/5016-2013-spark-stalling-during-slow-sharp-turns

Interesting that another '13 Spark is having the same issue as mine! Mine has stalled multiple times while turning, but then today it stalled while going straight. I still haven't resolved my issue, so please please keep me posted if you figure out what is causing yours. 

Some bullet points to get you started diagnosing yours...

• Someone commented on my thread that "a weak or partially blocked fuel pump or fuel line filter may contribute to this issue”
  • They also said "If it happens with a full tank, then it is most likely a fuel pump issue or a slight blockage in the fuel delivery system between the tank and injectors."

Some things a family friend suggested (he's a service manager at a dealership in Pennsylvania)

• clean a carborator @ gas intake
  • Throttle plates in throttle body need cleaning
  • idle control motor- something would need to be reset if the battery was recently changed?
  • Buy fuel tank additives to clean out the gas tank
  • Seems 2013 Sparks are known to develop small cracks in a ribbed rubber tube between the air cleaner  and the intake manifold. The small cracks mess up the idle.

Worth mentioning these to your mechanic when trying to diagnose.. and again, please let me know if you find a solution! Mine has been ongoing for weeks and nobody has solved it yet.

10 minutes ago, johannag said:

Ah, I literally posted about this the other day! http://chevysparkforum.com/topic/5016-2013-spark-stalling-during-slow-sharp-turns

Interesting that another '13 Spark is having the same issue as mine! Mine has stalled multiple times while turning, but then today it stalled while going straight. I still haven't resolved my issue, so please please keep me posted if you figure out what is causing yours. 

Some bullet points to get you started diagnosing yours...

• Someone commented on my thread that "a weak or partially blocked fuel pump or fuel line filter may contribute to this issue”
  • They also said "If it happens with a full tank, then it is most likely a fuel pump issue or a slight blockage in the fuel delivery system between the tank and injectors."

Some things a family friend suggested (he's a service manager at a dealership in Pennsylvania)

• clean a carborator @ gas intake
  • Throttle plates in throttle body need cleaning
  • idle control motor- something would need to be reset if the battery was recently changed?
  • Buy fuel tank additives to clean out the gas tank
  • Seems 2013 Sparks are known to develop small cracks in a ribbed rubber tube between the air cleaner  and the intake manifold. The small cracks mess up the idle.

Worth mentioning these to your mechanic when trying to diagnose.. and again, please let me know if you find a solution! Mine has been ongoing for weeks and nobody has solved it yet.

Thank you so much for your reply!

I will talk about it with the mechanic. 

As as soon as I know something I will let you know! ☺

I let my gas level go down to almost at the "almost empty" pump shaped light and made some quick turns and long slow turns. Sputtered a bit and almost stalled at the longer sharp turns only...Short sharp turns were uneventful ..guess the pump/lines still had some gas in it during the short turn period...