If you're going to install HID's, please install them properly.  The halogen reflectors or not designed to properly disperse the light from an HID bulb.  Either use casper shields (which usually come with a good brand HID kit) and aim them properly or do a retrofit of them with the proper projectors.  Another option you could do is install a headlight harness with ceramic connectors and run 90w/100w bulbs.  Those are pretty bright and less strain on the eyes of oncoming drivers than improperly installed HID's.

9 hours ago, b00duh said:

If you're going to install HID's, please install them properly.  The halogen reflectors or not designed to properly disperse the light from an HID bulb.  Either use casper shields (which usually come with a good brand HID kit) and aim them properly or do a retrofit of them with the proper projectors.  Another option you could do is install a headlight harness with ceramic connectors and run 90w/100w bulbs.  Those are pretty bright and less strain on the eyes of oncoming drivers than improperly installed HID's.

I'm with you on that one. Hids don't belong in a halogen housing. 

But I didn't post anything because this is clearly someone spamming the net.

I too agree that HID must go with projector since the abundant light flood of hid can't be managed with OEM reflectors. Best solution is to get custom headlights with projector. I have seen some in India but for old model of spark. Since Chevy have shut production for India so possibly no such custom headlight available for new Spark models.

Edited by ChevyBeat