2015 Chevy Spark 1LT in Chicagoland

Hello everyone.

I just bought a 2015 Chevy Spark 1LT, still under the original warranty for a short time yet.

Every other vehicle I've owned have been 15-20+ years old, so this is the first "new" car I've had, and I love it.

Every other has also been absolutely huge, and this is the first sub-compact I've had.

I'm 6'1, 280 lb, played rugby and wrestled in school.... I'm a big, broad guy. I certainly did not expect to reasonably fit, but honestly it is really comfortable inside which amazed me.

Anyway, I had a 1 week/400 miletest drive on it, which I just finished.  I didnt even think about giving it back.  It works great in the suburbs, it works great downtown... and I just filled my gas tank for the first time and holy crap I wanted to cry tears of joy.

So long as it continues working well for me in the years going forward, consider me a lifelong fan.

20170831_134653.jpg

49 minutes ago, jrdburrow said:

Hello everyone.

I just bought a 2015 Chevy Spark 1LT, still under the original warranty for a short time yet.

Every other vehicle I've owned have been 15-20+ years old, so this is the first "new" car I've had, and I love it.

Every other has also been absolutely huge, and this is the first sub-compact I've had.

I'm 6'1, 280 lb, played rugby and wrestled in school.... I'm a big, broad guy. I certainly did not expect to reasonably fit, but honestly it is really comfortable inside which amazed me.

Anyway, I had a 1 week/400 miletest drive on it, which I just finished.  I didnt even think about giving it back.  It works great in the suburbs, it works great downtown... and I just filled my gas tank for the first time and holy crap I wanted to cry tears of joy.

So long as it continues working well for me in the years going forward, consider me a lifelong fan.

I bought a new 2017 Spark LS about 6 months ago, and so far it has exceeded all my expectations except vulnerability to cross winds. It is small and light and tall. So I expected some problems driving over 70 mph with cross winds. Other than I have zero problem with it.

kedmch.jpg

Edited by Bobby MSME