Recommended Spark Plugs

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
On 7/18/2018 at 1:07 PM, MacintoshGuy said:

Isn't insane mileage one of the reasons for getting a car like this.  My 2017, took delivery May 2017 already has 77,932 miles as of earlier today.

Now I feel a littler better about mine, I thought mine was a little high. It's a 2016, brought it home in February 2016 and it has just over 30k.

You guys are racking the miles. I have just under 19,000 in just over two years. Its always good to see someone else putting as many miles on a car as I have planned before I sell it. I plan to never have to replace the spark plugs, that'll be a good diy job for the teenager that will probably buy it as their first car.lol

• 5 weeks later...
On 7/25/2018 at 2:32 AM, Eric1984 said:

Now I feel a littler better about mine, I thought mine was a little high. It's a 2016, brought it home in February 2016 and it has just over 30k.

I'm over 82,000 miles now.  Then again I have been in 42 states and 3 countries in my Spark.......My wife and I love to take road trips when I have vacations, so we REALLY rack up the mileage, I won't be surprised if my 2017 is over 100,000 by the beginning of 2019.