Personal Efficiency Tips

I got a 2016 spark LT, not 2LT, and noticed the AC was cold but couldn't keep up with the black interior and HUGE windows. I got the window tint and immediately noticed a difference. It looks a little better but the AC definitely doesn't have to work nearly as hard because of the tint block and reflecting a lot of light. Eventually it started making the mileage go up too because i didn't need full blast AC all the time. I also learned that the recirculation button makes worlds of difference for both heat and AC. I also noticed when the temperature drops below 32F the cars mileage drops big time. If you get a black "bra" or whatever you wish to call it, it makes a big difference. So long as it is black nobody will notice it and it took my mileage from 38mpg back up to 42. BUT be very careful because blocking too much air could cause real problems. From my research when it's that cold you can cover up to 75% of the grill with no problems at all but because I'm cautious I covered 1/3 and still had a big gain. Also, the 35 psi rating for those tires is far too low. At traveling temperatures those tires should be 40-42 psi and 38 cold. At 35psi warm the tires are sagging under weight alone. These are just my findings and by no means an expert. Be careful with anything you do obviously but what all have you done? I'm curios to see what else people have tried that I haven't thought of (besides driving 55mph all the time).