Spark Tiny Cheap Version of Equinox?

My grandmother owns a '13 Equinox. I own a '15 Spark. We both noticed the style is quite similar (headlights, controls, radio, ect.) Is it just us or do you guys notice it to? Its like Chevy shrunk the equinox and replaced the leather and such with plastic and cheap cloth. Not complaining. You get what you pay for in this market. We are both very content with our vehicles and joke how we should swap vehicles because she's 5' and I'm 5'11".

On 7/15/2017 at 2:08 AM, ThatTallLady said:

My grandmother owns a '13 Equinox. I own a '15 Spark. We both noticed the style is quite similar (headlights, controls, radio, ect.) Is it just us or do you guys notice it to? Its like Chevy shrunk the equinox and replaced the leather and such with plastic and cheap cloth. Not complaining. You get what you pay for in this market. We are both very content with our vehicles and joke how we should swap vehicles because she's 5' and I'm 5'11".

Definetely not a cheap smaller version of an equinox. I would go for a shrunk version of a chevy traxx as they kinda sorta belong in the same family.

On 7/15/2017 at 2:08 PM, ThatTallLady said:

On 7/17/2017 at 0:15 AM, Mr.tozzi said:

Definetely not a cheap smaller version of an equinox. I would go for a shrunk version of a chevy traxx as they kinda sorta belong in the same family.

I agree with Mr.tozzi on this one. You'd be better off choosing the Chevy Trax. A much wiser option.

Edited by ChevMan
46 minutes ago, Retired old Gearhead said:

Oh, for God's sake..what were you thinking when you bought that? What's next?..Racing stripes and "Super Sport" stickers? OK..I kid, but seriously Bobby?

lol I wanted something on top of the hood so I can see where the end of hood is.

When parking, I have a hard time guessing where the front of car is. I can not see the front end of hood because it slopes down so much. So my purpose was purely functional. And no racing stripes or fancy hub caps for my Spark...I want the car to look inconspicuous B) Anyways that hood ornament does not look bad and it was cheap on eBay.

• 1 month later...

Review by By T R Packard on 08/15/2017

The 2017 is the same as the 2016 that I own. I think this is a great car: fun to drive, great interior styling, reliability, bumper-to-bumper 100% 36,000 mile/36 month warranty that includes oil changes and tires, generous safety features, head of the class technology/connectivity, very good gas mileage, solid road feel, surprisingly quiet and stable on the freeway, a dream parking/driving down narrow streets of Los Angeles, nimble/sprightly handling, and more fun to drive than the Fiat 500. A super value that I like even more now than when I first bought it 12 months ago.