I am wanting to add a small powered subwoofer to my 2017 Spark LS (has the four speakers all up front).  I would like to use speaker level inputs on the amp - anyone know a good place to access the speaker wires?  Am I going to have to pull the interior part of the door off to get to the speaker wires?  If so I may as well go ahead and replace the stock speakers while I am in there. Thanks!

Thanks for pointing that out.  I did some searching yesterday for a harness adapter and really couldn't come up with anything.  I'll keep looking, hopefully, Crutchfield will have something before too much longer.  The stereo honestly isn't too bad, I would just like a little more bass, nothing loud or obnoxious.  Looking at some of the low profile units that could go under a seat or in the cargo area.

• 2 months later...

if you want to get to the speaker wires to get high level inputs, the best place is right behind the radio where all of the speaker wires are in the same location(as many channels as you want, one place to take apart)

the worse place would be to take off the door panels and get the wire in each door, mostly because getting wire OUT of the door is going to be a royal pain in the ass.

• 1 month later...

Under glove box. Remove the glovebox and the wires are yellow and yellow with black stripe on passenger side. Same thing on other side just harder to get to. Blue and blue with brown for driver side. Just did it yesterday.  You will have to strip the cloth tape that is on the wires heading out of the cab and into the door. Easy to then run the wires into the center console and to the hatch

Edited by David_Joeseph
added info