Will these speakers work as front dash speakers?

I'm looking at replacing the stock speakers with these, in an attempt to eliminate some of the "blap" of the stock speakers.

https://www.amazon.com/BOSS-Audio-Coaxial-Speakers-Stereo/dp/B00I8QTEP0/ref=s9u_simh_gw_i1?_encoding=UTF8&fpl=fresh&pd_rd_i=B00I8QTEP0&pd_rd_r=6HWT86KG6Y3PPWDT62E1&pd_rd_w=zbYek&pd_rd_wg=i1zxc&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=&pf_rd_r=NEGB55C00K2XKQQ3WGJB&pf_rd_t=36701&pf_rd_p=1dd2ffc3-992f-4bde-81b0-de270e0ead5a&pf_rd_i=desktop

And how do I remove those covers? I was hoping to find something on Youtube but our car isn't that popular it seems.

edit: a post in another forum suggested something like these:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0032FOKRE/ref=psdc_10980771_t2_B00TTMBMSY

Edited by Engraver

The Spark uses 4" speakers in the front and 4x6" in the back. Those 4" ones you linked to may work even though Amazon says they won't when i look at your link. The covers just pop off. Use a plastic pry tool and get under the edge of it and pry them off. I replaced all four of mine with Pioneers. Unfortunately you won't see much increase in bass. The speakers are just too little to produce any bass. You will need a subwoofer for that. I installed one in mine and it makes a huge difference. 

Edited by Ray Dockrey
14 hours ago, Engraver said:

yeah im still looking at how to ad a sub. too many wires to run! 

Thanks for the response :-)

Get a powered sub, most only take a power wire from the battery and speaker level inputs from the rear speakers. Plus running wire in the spark is the easiest thing ever.