Tried Some New Products

so due to the drought in LA its been a hassle to figure out when i could actually wash my car. 

Some sites say "all you need is a shut off nozzle" others say "every other day" some say "only on Wednesdays" i dunno.

Been a mothers products user since i got my spark but i saw some stuff at Walmart the other day

$7.88 each

AA_Home_Wash_Wax_Group.png

the wax i wont buy again but the wash wipes. Wow they're awesome cleaned all the crap and dirt of my car. Used about 6 wipes for the whole car "it was really dirty" but id say 4 wipes would do it next time. Nice smell too.

Wax didn't seem to work as well as the wash wipes.

but then my dad got out this stuffs-l1000.jpg

this stuff is awesome and leaves the color popping as if i just rolled it off the assembly line. Love mothers but definitely sticking with this from not on.

Also bought these $7.88ea685b50-5e08-461a-9e31-8d22a800bc63_1.54931ed7db849c4fa36b5bc9978135dd.jpeg

these also work great for the Trim and wheels. Havent seen the trim look like new since i bought the car. Used 1 sponge for 3 cars. after a few days touched up the spark and used 1 sponge for all 4 tires, All trim platic on the car and even on the plastidip i have on the spoiler

last but not least .99cents

37389_M.jpg

picked this up at the dollar store and again works great on my wheels after putting on a fresh coat of Plastidip and Glossifier.

next time ill be trying out this

mothers-california-gold-waterless-wash-wax-24-oz-1.gif

there you have it. hope this helps anyone looking to keep their car clean

Edited by Lovgun7

I just ordered aero cosmetics waterless wash/wax, as I dont have as much time to wash anything as I used to. 

I have used the aerosol can wash and it works great it really makes the color pop, but they cost too much for what you get out of a can.

I also love my california gold stuff, there isnt anything there that beats it on value.

I dont use wheel cleaners they are too harsh on painted wheels, it is better to just clean up with a regular soap and then apply wheel protectant or a good carnauba paste wax to keep grime off.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/8/2017 at 6:36 AM, Mr.tozzi said:

I just ordered aero cosmetics waterless wash/wax, as I dont have as much time to wash anything as I used to. 

I have used the aerosol can wash and it works great it really makes the color pop, but they cost too much for what you get out of a can.

I also love my california gold stuff, there isnt anything there that beats it on value.

I dont use wheel cleaners they are too harsh on painted wheels, it is better to just clean up with a regular soap and then apply wheel protectant or a good carnauba paste wax to keep grime off.

i bought my rims from craigslist and they were $30 lol.

strangely i havent been able to find the mothers wash and wax at pep boys or walmart.

10 hours ago, Lovgun7 said:

i bought my rims from craigslist and they were $30 lol.

strangely i havent been able to find the mothers wash and wax at pep boys or walmart.

Wow. $30 that is a steal. 

It has been a while since the last time i bought mothers wax, it lasts a long time, I usually get stuff from amazon, advanced auto and autozone, pep boys is 15min too far from me. 

The aero cosmetics stuff worked really well, also got the leather soap and leather conditioner for the other car, I think I found my go to brand for now.