I'm picking up my new spark 1lt Monday and I would like to get the factory splash guards to prevent tar and rock chips but the website shows they only work on the LS model. is this correct? I can't see why they won't work.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, iBuddhaiMan said:

Is it worth it? Notice it staying any cleaner? I was carless when I bought mine and couldn't wait for a different color so I have black and it always looks dirty 

In my past experience, the splash guards help if you live in an area with much snow fall.

When I lived in Chicago, it helped to keep SOME of the dirty/muddy snow from plastering the car.

Now I live in Florida, and do not see the need for splash guards. If you buy the factory items,

it requires drilling holes to mount the guards.

13 hours ago, James said:

I just put rally armour mud flaps on mine and it was pretty easy. I used existing holes and a zip tie or 2 haha they were only I think 30$ and I think they look good.

20170412_081914.jpg

Yeah James, those look substantial! I like it! The factory flaps are puny, and less functional because they are smaller. However smaller and contoured flaps will be more aerodynamic with less air resistance. 

On 4/11/2017 at 10:04 AM, Bobby MSME said:

In my past experience, the splash guards help if you live in an area with much snow fall.

When I lived in Chicago, it helped to keep SOME of the dirty/muddy snow from plastering the car.

Now I live in Florida, and do not see the need for splash guards. If you buy the factory items,

it requires drilling holes to mount the guards.

Yeah I'm in New York lot of salt and sand. Definitely have to get some before next winter or sooner. I'm on a lot of dirt roads too when I go kayaking so I'm sure I'll encounter mud 

• 5 years later...
On 4/12/2017 at 9:21 AM, James said:

I just put rally armour mud flaps on mine and it was pretty easy. I used existing holes and a zip tie or 2 haha they were only I think 30$ and I think they look good.

How bout some pix of the front mud splash guards?  I have a black spark... so these you have may be my best option 

cheers2.gif