Radiator fan not turn on after 30 minutes

Hi guys.I am from Balkan region(Macedonia).My son have 2013 Chevrolet Spark 1.0 LT with A/C.I  notice last summer and was weird for me.I test his car to see when radiator fan will start to work.Vehicle was on parking spot.After 30 minutes working radiator fan was still off.When I decide to turn A/C on then radiator fan start to work.Now again I decide to test to see when radiator fan will start to work.Same thing!!!!!!But when I decide to turn fan inside the car without A/C,radiator fan start to work and after 2-3min he turns off.Is normal operation because the vehicle doesn't have any issue with overheating and runs normally even on high temperature during summer(41 C and more).A/C works normally all the time

Any suggestion will be nice 

15 hours ago, nostalgija said:

Hi guys.I am from Balkan region(Macedonia).My son have 2013 Chevrolet Spark 1.0 LT with A/C.I  notice last summer and was weird for me.I test his car to see when radiator fan will start to work.Vehicle was on parking spot.After 30 minutes working radiator fan was still off.When I decide to turn A/C on then radiator fan start to work.Now again I decide to test to see when radiator fan will start to work.Same thing!!!!!!But when I decide to turn fan inside the car without A/C,radiator fan start to work and after 2-3min he turns off.Is normal operation because the vehicle doesn't have any issue with overheating and runs normally even on high temperature during summer(41 C and more).A/C works normally all the time

Any suggestion will be nice 

Yup..perfectly normal and as a dealer would say "working as designed". Always nice to know people in Macedonia still have cars, parking lots and an interest in tech stuff.

Edited by Retired old Gearhead

Oh Oh...Sorry to offend..I am an old retired guy and as my wife keeps reminding me, I am not very political correct and have a "inappropriate" sense of humor....That being said..I was a commercial & charter pilot for many years and I have been to your part of the world and have found the people there very hard working and friendly living in a very nice geographic area. I have flown into the very clean and modern Alexandre Skopje airport and stayed a few nights in the city of Skopje with all the well maintained ancient architecture..beautiful clean city with a great shopping Bazaar (not sure if the Bazaar is still there)...so...that Is how I really feel and should have realized that a proud Macedonian would take offense at my lack of sensitivity. However, I have seen some horse wagons around...but then again, we have horse wagons in New York City as well as Miami...Feel better now that you know your son's car fan function is normal and I like your country?

On 2/6/2017 at 6:55 AM, Retired old Gearhead said:

Yup..perfectly normal and as a dealer would say "working as designed". Always nice to know people in Macedonia still have cars, parking lots and an interest in tech stuff.

Hello nostalgija,

We realize that you are seeking the advice from other forum members, however, we would like to get you in contact with our team in your region to better assist you. Please send your full contact information, VIN, dealership, and the summary of your concern to chevroletcustomercare@gm.com.

Best,

Netty J.

Chevrolet Customer Care