i definitely wanted rubber floor mats for my 2016 Spark (since i regularly have to drive into snowy/wet areas).

i checked during the fall and the official Chevy Accessories site has the full set. i bought them and they're a perfect fit, all four seats.

Part number is 42473310. I'm going to assume that the 2017s are not that much different.

• 3 weeks later...

I emailed weathertech about week ago and they said 8-10 weeks... here is the email

Hello Mark:

Thank you for contacting WeatherTech.

Unfortunately, the 2017 Chevrolet Spark front floor liners have an ETA of about 8-10 weeks. We apologize for the inconvenience.

We would recommend filling out our product request from, linked below, to be notified via email when they become available on the website.

http://www.weathertech.com/service/product-updates/

If you have any questions, please contact us at 800-441-6287.

Thank you,
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The Chevy OEM All Season mats I bought have to be the cheapest rubber mats I have ever seen. They are thin and have a white stain to them from your shoes after using them. I put the carpet ones back in and will wait for the Weathertech fronts.

19 hours ago, finklejag said:

The Chevy OEM All Season mats I bought have to be the cheapest rubber mats I have ever seen. They are thin and have a white stain to them from your shoes after using them. I put the carpet ones back in and will wait for the Weathertech fronts.

Are those the same as these ones?

s-l500.jpg

I bought the OEM mats from a Chevy dealer on Amazon for $79.99. I wasn't going to pay the $130.00 that Chevy wants for them. I'm out $80.00 since I won't be using them because they are so cheap, at least it wasn't a $130.00 lesson.

I did order the front Weathertechs this morning. I know they're quality from past cars.

IMG_3863_zpsbouoskdm.jpgIMG_3864_zpsh1gb9jq9.jpg

Edited by finklejag

The new car dealer gave me a $100 gift coupon towards purchase of any Chevy accessory.

I ordered 4 mats (front & rear), all weather rubber mats. Because we go to the beach often, and wanted mats which would be easy to clean. The Chevy mats customized for Spark were $130+tax.

So I paid $36.5 with the coupon. These fit perfectly.

If your car was purchased new, you can ask your dealer to issue a gift coupon.

On 4/5/2017 at 0:04 PM, finklejag said:

The fitment on the sides could be better.

IMG_3893_zpsatwim74u.jpgIMG_3894_zpslj8yuewn.jpg

Those look nice and will be easy to clean. Just detach and hose off. How stiff are they ?  If they have a lot of flex with some time and foot traffic they may mold themselves to the contours of the car better . A few hot days in the sun may also do the trick. 

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I've seen this product advertised on TV for years, but I've never bought it. They would be useful for winter, when you have some snow that gets inside, melts, and sometimes creates a funky smell if it doesn't evaporate quickly. And that does happen often...

Nevermind, I went to the web site and realized they are almost $300. That's a bit steep for some rubber/plastic even if its custom design. The $19.99 Walmart special works just fine.

Edited by sparkto
  • 4 months later...

I just put some WeatherTech mats in my 2018. I went with the WeatherTech instead of Chevy since the WeatherTech mats looked like they covered more.

The rear mats fit great. The front two mats are good, although, I wish driver footrest was fully covered. I can see the footrest area getting worn out in a few years. The front floor mats don't extend much under the seat either. I keep my seat far back so there's a lot of exposed area.

I also ordered a WeatherTech mat for the trunk. It doesn't fit well. I considered returning it, but it at least prevents things from sliding around.

Edited by Model