Greetings.

Got my 2016 in December and now have 800 miles on it. I love everything about it except for the harmonic vibration it has. When I bought it I made the mistake to not get above 45 mph on the test drive. On the way home (68 miles on the car) I noticed the vibration. It started at 50 or so and was very noticeable at any speed above. I also noticed that the tires were "square" in the morning. (Wintertime cold here).

I brought it in and they said they road force balanced them RF, RR and LR were out of tolerance and brought back in. It was a little better, but certainly not gone.

Brought it back in and they said they replaced three tires as they were "unable to bring them in to spec"...... It was better again, but not gone.

Brought it back and after a day was told there was nothing further they could do and they sent me home with a pamphlet on flat spotting, which claims to apply to ALL GM vehicles.

Yes, they flats spot. A lot. More than anything I've ever owned. And that includes, in the last 10 years alone, two Suburbans, a Denali, Silverado 3500HD, Silverado 1500, HHR and an Equinox. None of them flat spotted like this.

But, the kicker is that flat spotting should go away.... This doesn't, never completely. Are these Kumho Solus sneakers just POS? Is it worth my $$ to put a set of Michelins on there? Should I have to? I'm a lifelong GM fan, but this is the worst experience ever....

Thoughts?

• 2 months later...