Ok new to forum and didn't know if this has happened to anyone yet but. I have a 2015 spark it will not turn over or start I hear a click when I turn the ignition, everything lights up it shows no gas in the car along with the traction control light and gas light it freaked out yesterday saying low gas still wouldn't turn over checked the battery and it still is ok replaced the battery with a newer one just in case but still does not turn over any recommendations would be helpful thank you 

I suggest you put off the MyLink recall until they figure out your current issue...Sounds annoying but probably an easy fix..nothing major and warranty should cover that if you still have less than 3yrs or 36Kmi. As for a "tune-up" very little is needed before 100Kmi..not like the old school cars...timing and most other functions are all electronically controlled and adjusted...your issue as described is most likely a small control module not working as it should because you have multiple electronic issues resulting from the single action of turning the key...certainly not a "tune-up" issue..I'm sure that if no warranty anymore it will not be a major cost since one little module or corroded relay or even software can cause these things...just take it in since these things can be diagnosed and fixed by the mechanic using diagnostic tools that plug into your car...the old school DIY doesn't work with this car for electronic issues..so don't waste money on a tune-up unless the car is idling or running poorly.