I'm thinking about buying a spark. I had a 02 focus zx5 and the transmission is shot. I was expecting to hate driving it and be uncomfortable but the test drive was great. More pep then I expected and I found it to be roomier then the 13 fiesta and '14 focus i test drove right before it. 

Im a little worried about a few things maybe this community can help with.

cargo space I don't need much but I frenqunetly have a guitar with me maybe a small amp( forgot the size 12 inch speaker in the cabinet though skinny profile should fit.

I also kayak I found yamika(no idea if I'm even close on spelling) has a rack setup for it around $400. My kayak is 12ft 50lb. Should be save to haul i would think right? Might look silly but it look silly on my focus and was fine on nothing but foam blocks and straps.  Paddles might be difficult to store even split into 2. What are people's storage experiences with it? Any kayakers here?

we get some rough snow storms here sometimes how is it in the snow? 

If I can make the 1lt model work for me financially definitely worth it over the base model? I feel like I'm just being cheap looking at the ls. How many people regret not getting the ls?

ive seen really bad reviews of the older years. Seems a lot was sorted out but any problems I should watch out for that are common?

thanks folks