Mounting a Dash Camera in the front

Hello there,

My name is Anthony I am a BRAND NEW owner of a 2016 Chevy Spark LT I am in love with the car. I came from owning a 1999 Volkswagen Jetta with 140K on the engine but the transmission was slipping so I had to trade it in. I love the Chevy Spark and wanted to run a dash camera and the cord through the roof trim and down the side edge of the window and tuck the wires away but they wont stay anybody have a suggestion on how to properly mount a front facing dash camera so the wires are hidden I am able to run the wires once down there under the dash and have them come through the hole that is located in the center console down below and have it run off my dual usb cigarette charger. Any suggestions would help thanks!

I have my dash cam installed as you described. It's ran from behind the mirror, under the headliner to the passenger windsheild trim, then down that to behind the glovebox, and to the lighter plug. 

The only place lace I have a zip tie is the wire to the rear view mirror. The rest is just tucked in and have no issues.