Please a 1.4 turbo Spark

I've already promised the dealer I bought my 2013 spark from if Chevy builds a 1.4 turbo spark I'll be in to buy it as soon as i hear it's being built !!!  A 148 HP. and Max torque starting at 1800 rpms it would be an awsome small car Please Chevy tell me when to order my new car !!  Soon Please !!!  Everybody who would really buy one tell Chevy you will buy one  ..Will Chevy please say will  they or not build them I 've read reports chevy will if they think their is enough demand ..   Chevy build it I'll be there with my check book !!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dennis said: Well I now know it'll never happen there is definetly no interest in such a car and chevy can't build a car for one person ..  Time to look at the Fiesta ST....

I say: If you want power and speed under the GM family...try looking into the Camaro or Mustang...used.

Edited by Retired old Gearhead

Car sales are down and focus is on trucks and SUVs . Chevy never came through with the RS version of the Spark and they ruined the Sonic RS version  by making all hatchbacks RS models but watered down versions of the previous model . Nothing unique about it anymore . There's probably even less incentive to do anything with the Spark . Honda is killing everyone with the new turbo Civics .

Edited by sparkfanatic
  • 2 weeks later...

If gm builds a 1.4t spark it would be a fun little car. But the city fuel eficciency would get decimated, and the price point would go up, touching mid range sonics and base cruzes. It simply wouldn't sell, as most people would prefer the bigger more practical car.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

I like that the Spark really only has one model with different cosmetic options. It's one of the reasons I chose a Spark.

When companies offer both high and low-performance models, the low-end version causes the high-end to lose value. Most people aren't educated about cars and often the cheaper model is the one most often seen on the street. The cheap version becomes the variation that represents the entire range.

Having few or only one model makes deciding easier too for me. If there are too many options, I usually give up. I like the look of the Mustang and Challenger, but they have so many variations now that I'm not sure which I would choose. I have an urge to buy the top of the line version, but I can't afford it. I'd feel like I'm settling if I bought a cheaper version.

• 3 months later...