So frustrating, where's the lake I can drive this vehicle in

So I used the lemon law group partners on my car case for my 2015 spark and they screwed up so bad that Chevy denied my claim.  Straight up 10 repairs, 60 days in the shop and they said not enough repairs because of course the techs stated something was wrong but they can't fix it. The last few AC repairs the district manager told them not to fix it because AC isn't important. Lemon law group sent Chevy letters with this attorney name on them, and he didn't even work for them nor was licensed in my state to practice. So now I called GM to say it was discharged and I got told from GM that despite the techs stating and writing it on my repair invoice and putting a tac on my car, that I'm going to have to pay for a lawsuit in court even though I didn't get arbitration. GM denied my claim before it even got to arbitration. So now it looks like I'm stuck in this crap spark that doesn't run right, transmission doesn't shift most of the time I'm in 4-7 on it, the AC doesn't work so have to go in each week and refill and this nasty film and smell that radiates from it that made everyone in my car sick. 

• 2 months later...