LTE Module SIM replacement

Don't think it uses a SIM card.  I believe the unit is under the passenger's seat in the vehicle.  There is probably an IMEI # that can be used to activate it onto a Rogers plan.  I have yet to take it out and take a look at the unit physically.

• 10 months later...
On 10/11/2016 at 11:29 PM, puleen said:

I've got a 2016 Spark with 2000 Kms on it. The 3 month LTE offer expired and I was wondering is there a way to remove the SIM card and replace it with my own (Rogers in Canada)?

On some phones you can activate and set up a 'WiFi Hotspot" by converting your LTE data to wifi through the network settings and configure the car to join your access point. I have a Kyocera E4710 DuraXE flip phone that allows that with a quick navigation menu and a turn on or off WiFi Hotspot. I've used it to get WiFi to my MacBook Air in areas that do not have wifi. Even way out in the middle of the Everglades..as long as you have a phone signal you are good to go...check to see if your phone has this easy to use feature. I am also able to do this kind of wireless tethering with bluetooth.