FS: WeatherTech DigiFit Floormats, and a brand new full-sized spare

Hi all!

I have for sale a couple items to make your Spark LIFE-PROOF. That's right, I have the super-awesome, very effective, you-could-make-a-leak-proof-swimming-pool-on-your-floorboards WeatherTech DigiFit floor mats. Black in color, front and back mats available - Don't let a spilt coffee or messy friend ruin your Spark. Get these floormats! $100 for the set (yeah, that's basically 50%-off)

Also, have you had a flat tire yet? If you have, do you remember how your heart sunk when you saw that you have NO factory spare, and how the service guy scowled at you when you brought in a goopy, leaky, slime filled tire to be repaired? I bet they made you buy a new TPMS sensor too, huh. Yeah, that sucks - But don't despair! I also have a new, never-used 185/55R15 Hankook Optimo and steel rim! Purchased through Discount Tire, this fully-functional spare tire can be rotated into usual use, or kept neatly in your spare-tire compartment. Throw that goop away, and ride around knowing you have a REAL solution hidden in your trunk! $100 (I don't even want to calculate that discount, it's that big of a steal).

Contact me with questions, or to meet-up and make your Spark FUNCTIONALLY AWESOME.

Austin-area.

SparkFloorMats.jpg

SparkSpareTire.jpg

SparkSpareTire02.jpg

SparkSpareTire03.jpg