I have been blending my brain over this one, maybe someone in here can help.

Long story short, my wife's Spark's junction block shorted out.

Upon removal of the junction block, I get part number 95389012

Looking on every parts website (except for ebay) this part number no longer exists.

Wholesale GM Parts Online says that an alternative number for this part is 95408069.

(http://www.wholesalegmpartsonline.com/showAssembly.aspx?ukey_assembly=1279310)

This is confirmed by GM Parts Direct

(http://www.gmpartsdirect.com/oe-gm/95408069)

However, this is listed as just "BLOCK".

Using a VIN search on GM parts direct gives me a part number of 95308956 (no fog lights)

Going back to Wholesale GM Parts Online, 95308956 is specifically for a Manual Transmission.

Looking at one on Ebay, there are slots for the automatic transmission fuses. Just because the slots are there doesn't mean they work. Especially since the lid just has a blank spot for that selection.

95308956 and 95308957 both have slots for fog lights, but the 57 is specifically for a Spark with headlights.

My 95389012 has the relay and fuse locations for fog lights, but the original part number for fog lights was 9013.

All these slight changes in part numbers are confusing as all get out, and could mean the difference of 40-100 dollars as well as having the transmission work or not.

Can anyone hash out these insane details?

Welcome to the forum Ray!..First off you must have "blended" your brain a tad too much because all the info you gave is excellent, but we have no idea what year or kind your spark is..No idea how to apply a product to an unknown car...We know it is a '13 or '14 from your earlier post, but is it auto, manual, CVT, fogs, etc, etc???

Edited by Retired old Gearhead