Possible Fluke...Best to turn car on with AC off?

Well. 2014 spark, CVT, technically there's a recall from awhile back about the CVT reprogramming. My dad ( 2014 CVT as well ) did it, and claimed it made his car drive worst, where it takes forever to get to 40mph, etc. Mine is a lot more snappy & quick accelerating...doesnt take long at all to get 0 to 45.  So long ago we figured we'd wait to do mine, as its always done fine and worked flawless, unlike his.

Last week friday it was raining/flooding very hard.  Enough that a lot of my drive home was random pull-arounds from puddles on the road. Hot humid day, so I was running AC + Recirculation. Which with my spark, makes it fricken FREEZING in the car, even when its 90F outside.   I dont notice much performance slack, when running AC. Theres a little bit with acceleration, but given higher RPMs, works all the same.  Got home. parked the car in the garage, shut it off, and it sat for 2 days...until monday.  When  I got in the car and turned it on, it started just fine. AC turned on and so did recirculation.  Before I even shifted to reverse to backup, the engine light started to blink, headlights dimming, RPMS below 1000, and car shaking. Progresively getting worst I  shut the car off, figuring it was the best to do. I assumed perhaps the belt or something maybe frozed up a bit from all the rain flooding, then sitting for 2 days. As sometimes when I first start the car, you can hear a little rub-noise, like a belt or something. I then assumed, maybe the car being off for 2 days...AC on ( speed 1 ), and recirculation on, perhaps it was too much 'load'...so I turned the AC and circulation off, and started the car again. That time the car started up ( just the same as last time ) and when kicked to reverse had no issues at all. Its been a few days now, and well.. like always.. turn the key and instant ignition.

So....What could cause this? Could this have been just some really odd random fluke?  Possibly due to belts or something locking up due to heavy rainfall & sitting for a few days? Too much load on the engine for the low idle RPMs? I usually do have my AC/circulation off, before i turn off the car..and turn it on. But aside that, the car sounded perfectly normal that day.. and ever since ( and always before ) never had a single issue with it. Car has always started instantly. CVT always acts great. 27.4K on my spark and got zero complains really on how it acts, aside the 5-8 second speeding up delay around 30-40MPH.  Once past that, you start hearing a quiet whine/sssss sound that gradually increases pitch as you speed up.. I always assumed this was a flywheel, as when i slowly come to a stop, i hear that noise decreasing pitch. I always joked to my friend it sounds like a mini turbo whine that mimics engine rpms only when accelerating and decelerating, like a flywheel.  Thats normal though, been that way since freshly driven off the lot.

But ya. Just curious if i should be concerned. Working perfectly fine currently.

Yeah its hard to say.  Bettery isnt stock, replaced with a 1250CA rated powercell and its voltage is always the same when turned off. So that shouldnt be the case. Plus i would assume the battery ligjt would flash if that was it..and it was just the entine light flashing while the car was shaking.  There was no unusual sounds..im more placing it on some misc fluke.. combination of all the belts engaged and stuff sitting for awhile after basically being covered in water. Coulda slipped possibly and took a moment to grab back on.  The most noise i hear is when i go from neutral to reverse. When engine rpms bump up gor a second, can hear a belt or something make a little quiet noise, like maybe slipping, then all is fine.  But thats one of those things its always done.

No idea. I dont see it as a problem currently as it was a one time thing in the 800 times a year, minimum, i start my car.. 12 times sense this case, no probs. Only change..no flooding rain xD