New Member from Elizabethtown, Pa

Will take delivery of a new Silver LS wth 5 speed next week.  I own a 2008 Forester and 01 Sentra SE with the SR20DE engine.  I will give the SE to my Granddaughter next Summer.  The Forester will run forever.

I initially looked at the Honda FIT and Sonic.  This will be a runaround vehicle.  The FIT might be a better car but I am guessing the Spark will work for me.  I really wanted a manual again after 8 years without one.  The wife is able to drive a manual.

Welcome to the forum .I have an older SE-R which of course comes with the SR20DE motor. What are great motor , they run many hundred of thousands of miles . Mine still runs like brand new . The base spark price can't be beat but I would have opted for the base Fit since it has more standard features . I have been going back and forth looking at cars to replace my 2lt spark  , changing my mind over several I liked . It might come down to either a Fit EX or another Spark 2LT .i can get a fully loaded 16 leftover for 16% off msrp. Or I can wait and get 17 Spark in the new Mint color that I really like . Fits aren't discounted all that much so I'm only saving a little by purchasing a 16 model .