Most seen are LS or 1LT. The 2lt has the factory fog lights already on the car and also a different lower front fascia. as well as a little different side panel. I too would have thought that they would have made more of them. My guess is that they are pushing the lower price point to jump start the line. We ordered our White 2LT around October 12th 2012. So I think we have a few months left until we get ours.

Most seen are LS or 1LT. The 2lt has the factory fog lights already on the car and also a different lower front fascia. as well as a little different side panel. I too would have thought that they would have made more of them. My guess is that they are pushing the lower price point to jump start the line. We ordered our White 2LT around October 12th 2012. So I think we have a few months left until we get ours.

You might be right about GM pushing the LS and 1LT, however, for what you get, the 2LT is VERY affordably priced. Of course, there are people who don't want or need all of the "sportyness" that the 2LT has.

• 2 weeks later...

No I do not which is why I bought the LS. I could care less what the seats are made out of, I added the fog lights, and I'm not sure the MyLink system is worth it. Different wheels (or just different paint)??? No way. The only other thing that would have been nice is the body color trim panels inside, mine are silver and may get painted.