Hello from Monterrey Mexico

Hello im from mexico and my english its not very well but i will try to do my best.

I bought 1 mont ago the spark ng 2016 and is a nice car, now have a 2000 kms and everthing its fine.

What do you think about paint rims black and roof?of course plastidip rims and maybe carbon for the roof

Regards

20160611_180948.jpg

20160615_092228.jpg

Hi og8790, seriously? I dont know that! I saw the spark in USA have 10 airbags, sunroof,ESC electronic stability control and many aftermarket pieces, in usa have a bodykit? In mexico we have but is so expensive, we have a similiar body but in another material for less cost but chevrolet said if we put that bodykit we loss the garanty...they forced to buy with they.

3 hours ago, GREENSPARK8 said:

Hi og8790, seriously? I dont know that! I saw the spark in USA have 10 airbags, sunroof,ESC electronic stability control and many aftermarket pieces, in usa have a bodykit? In mexico we have but is so expensive, we have a similiar body but in another material for less cost but chevrolet said if we put that bodykit we loss the garanty...they forced to buy with they.

Yep, we definitely don't get the LED headlights. I would love some. Anyway you could find the headlight part number for me? I might special order them from Mexico! 

I had one year ago one seat leon cupra R with 220 hps but really the trafic here sucks never enjoy it and the gas is to high y have this car to move point A to Point B i hope buy a honda si 2000 and enjoy both to back to performance, years ago i ran in autodrom some cars turbo

Edited by GREENSPARK8
  • 1 month later...