Like many others in the past, it's time for me to fly. But, for different reasons. If it were up to me, and me alone, I would have kept the Spark until it didn't run anymore. I never had an issue. I had that car longer than any car before it, and would still look at it and smile, to the fact that I'm 6'5" and it's a tiny car. But, as my luck goes, a long term relationship went sour, just two days ago I was left with two vehicle payments and I had to dump them quick.
As of last night, I traded the Spark and my Kia Soul for a 2016 Jeep Renegade. Luckily, the Soul had equity, because they only gave me $500 for the Spark, I owed $5900 on it. :doh: lol

post-483-0-54324100-1467984656_thumb.jpg

On 7/8/2016 at 11:24 AM, bluer101 said:

Sorry to see ya go but the Jeep looks great.

I hope you got $5000 and not $500.

Thanks, I miss the Spark.  The Jeep says it's averaging 20MPG.  Ouch.:drop:  Hoping that improves, even slightly!

I guess I should have said I got $6400 for Spark.  I owed 5900, and they put 500 towards the Jeep.  So in my eyes, "I" got 500 for it.  Everyone I tell in person has the same reaction.  "You only got $500 for it?"  Perhaps I'm backwards.  My bad.:hammer_self:

• 1 year later...
On 7/8/2016 at 9:53 PM, jibb3r said:

Like many others in the past, it's time for me to fly. But, for different reasons. If it were up to me, and me alone, I would have kept the Spark until it didn't run anymore. I never had an issue. I had that car longer than any car before it, and would still look at it and smile, to the fact that I'm 6'5" and it's a tiny car. But, as my luck goes, a long term relationship went sour, just two days ago I was left with two vehicle payments and I had to dump them quick.
As of last night, I traded the Spark and my Kia Soul for a 2016 Jeep Renegade. Luckily, the Soul had equity, because they only gave me $500 for the Spark, I owed $5900 on it. :doh: lol

IMG_20160708_084623.jpg

The Jeep looks great, my friend. I have to admit, I was surprised when I read that you only got $500 for the Spark. I had to double-check if it's $5,000 or it was just really missing a zero. ;)