Your Chevy Spark's Best Fuel Mileage?

On 1/6/2016 at 2:28 AM, Retired old Gearhead said:

My best was 52mpg driving a steady 50mph on cruise. Driving at 90mph on cruise I get 30mpg. Driving at 100mph I get 23mpg and flashing red/blue lights on my rear view mirror..if I continue at that speed I also hear a siren or loud horn sound in the rear.

If you speed up to 120 mph, the red/blue lights and the siren sound will begin to fade in distance...

just joking, please do not exceed the speed limits! 

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You must have mostly flat areas, no matter how hard I try I can't get anywhere near your mileage at the speeds you are traveling. At 75 I'd be down to about 35mpg.

My best was 52mpg driving a steady 50mph on cruise. Driving at 90mph on cruise I get 30mpg. Driving at 100mph I get 23mpg and flashing red/blue lights on my rear view mirror..if I continue at that spe

worked at Nissan for awhile. The folks who make the cvt for GM. Nissan CVT's in the V6 vehicles are just ok. the 4 cylinder Nissan CVT's are junk. other than that 11 month sidetrack, I have been with

Posted Images

On 8/4/2017 at 0:35 AM, Bobby MSME said:

If you speed up to 120 mph, the red/blue lights and the siren sound will begin to fade in distance...

just joking, please do not exceed the speed limits! 

Not so much these day Bobby. State and even local PD's have some very fast cars and lines of communication with units up ahead....not like the old days when we could take our Motor-bikes way ahead and our car's Hemi engines with carb etc mods would out-run the stock trooper cars with 429Cu-in and no good communication..Welcome to 1984, er, I mean 2017.

• 1 month later...

Average about 20 MPG, absolute best has to be about 25 MPG but that was probably a miscalculation.

Oh, and for reference, a gallon of gas goes for about 4 USD here, so yeah, I hate money.

Edited by ESToomere
Fucked up the conversion
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...