Inflatable bed - adjustment of front seats?

Jonas, A good mechanical shop can do that for you..passenger seat probably better... My son inlaw had that done when he was a just married on a 2000 Chevy Cavalier for a summer long road trip. They put in a special seat hinge with a lock bolt insert on driver & passenger side..not expensive and it went all the way back touching the rear seat. they both slept on that while they traveled from Miami to Lake George, NY..where they finally got a cabin for a few nights and off to Vancouver where they still live now. Anything can be done for a price....OK..I know TMI..'Nuff said.

Jonas, A good mechanical shop can do that for you..passenger seat probably better... My son inlaw had that done when he was a just married on a 2000 Chevy Cavalier for a summer long road trip. They put in a special seat hinge with a lock bolt insert on driver & passenger side..not expensive and it went all the way back touching the rear seat. they both slept on that while they traveled from Miami to Lake George, NY..where they finally got a cabin for a few nights and off to Vancouver where they still live now. Anything can be done for a price....OK..I know TMI..'Nuff said.

Thanks so much for your answer! Cool!