Latest modification

Unfortunatley this one wasn carried out by myself and it also wasnt really to my liking.

damage.jpg

Some silly woman didnt bother looking and pulled into my lane without looking and did this damage to my Spark which is only a couple of months old. I wasnt very happy to say the least..

I wouldn't settle for anything less than brand new fender, bumper cover, and maybe headlight. I doubt anything else was damaged and I certainly wouldn't let them straighten the fender since it will rust where they fixed it. I'd be pushing for a brand new car for mine, still under 2000 miles.

• 8 months later...

Sorry to hear about that.

Guess for the time being you could use it as a cheap picture interpretation game with your friends. I'm seeing either a small atomic bomb or a tropical setting with a palm tree and mountain range. :)

Edited by respdoc
  • 2 weeks later...
I wouldn't settle for anything less than brand new fender, bumper cover, and maybe headlight. I doubt anything else was damaged and I certainly wouldn't let them straighten the fender since it will rust where they fixed it. I'd be pushing for a brand new car for mine, still under 2000 miles.

What he said!

• 2 weeks later...

Hope I can make you feel better.... my car was side swiped at 5 days old by an old women who could barely stand... didnt do as much damage and it did get fixed but was bad luck on my end as it was 5 days old and still had dealer tags on it! sorry about the car!