I stopped by my dealership today, just killing some time on a Saturday, and got to talking with the sales manager, it seems there is a general lack of interest in the new Sparks, although the older used ones are moving fairly well. He asked me if I would be interested in getting rid of mine, and walked me over to a beautiful '15 Sonic LTZ leftover, that was loaded with every option imaginable, bright silver ice paint, and offered me a 5 yr. bumper to bumper warranty, a couple of years of free maintenance, all at an insane price. I couldn't walk away from the deal. I honestly had a lump in my throat, when I signed over the Spark title. I cannot say anything bad about the Spark, once we took the '13 models through their growing pains, and recalls, etc. they turned into great little cars. I will still drop by the forum once in a while, as I really do consider myself a Spark enthusiast, and have an interest as to what is going on with them. I will no longer moderate, as Bluer is a seasoned veteran regarding the Sparks, and by the way Blue, my steering wheel has lights. ;) It's actually been a fun 3 1/2 yrs. Good luck to all.

WOW!

Hey, we all have to move on at some point. When I first got the spark I looked at the Sonic, but it did not have the Mylink or painted interior like the spark that gave that unique look.

Good luck with the Sonic and I bet you are already over on the sonic forums. I browse over there too so if anything pops up over there pertaining to the Spark please post here too.

I bought my wife an used 2015 Sonic LTZ sedan loaded with everything but sunroof for Christmas. Its the bright red with black leather. It had 8600 miles on it. She loves it. They are really, really nice cars. Oh, to add, my son has a 2014 Sonic LTZ hatchback that he has had for a while. Hasn't been to the dealer yet for any issues.