I had custom fiberglass kick panels made for my Spark. Using Focal K2 components, tweeters installed in dash where factory speakers were. Using one 10" Lunar sub with Lunar amplifiers, one on mids and another on tweeters. Pioneer AVIC 8000 NEX with a Rockford Fosgate 360.3 processor.

post-2398-0-60637100-1462025452_thumb.jp

post-2398-0-48613300-1462025466_thumb.jp

post-2398-0-44163900-1462025500_thumb.jp

post-2398-0-56415900-1462025630_thumb.jp

Edited by Subfrontier

from the looks of it, is that the XP750 AGM battery?

the reason I ask is because even though its a sealed battery, when mounting them inside the cabin of a car, they should be placed in vented (to the outside of the cabin) battery box...

while not very common, any lead-acid battery whether sealed AGM or just a standard flooded battery can and will vent very explosive gases in the right circumstances...

one of which being a specific type of alternator failure (we are talking about over working a relatively small OEM alternator that was never designed to have the kind of overhead required to run a system like that) that results in overcharging and can be extremely dangerous.

Thanks for all the replies. It did sound great! The Focal speakers are awesome, Lunar amps are old school power, very clean. Even though the Spark was good to me I needed a larger car, I got married after I got the Spark and now have step kids. I got a 2014 Chevy Cruze 2LT with 20k miles, loaded car in great shape. I am removing the system to install in the Cruze on Friday. Wish I could have had time to remove the kick panels but the plastic panels were cut for the install.

The small battery is a AGM that's connected to a battery isolater under the hood. It works fine.

Edited by Subfrontier

from the looks of it, is that the XP750 AGM battery?

the reason I ask is because even though its a sealed battery, when mounting them inside the cabin of a car, they should be placed in vented (to the outside of the cabin) battery box...

while not very common, any lead-acid battery whether sealed AGM or just a standard flooded battery can and will vent very explosive gases in the right circumstances...

one of which being a specific type of alternator failure (we are talking about over working a relatively small OEM alternator that was never designed to have the kind of overhead required to run a system like that) that results in overcharging and can be extremely dangerous.

Now sure on exact model of battery. It's a XS Powermaster I believe.

• 8 months later...

Could it be that there is no radio stations in Medicine Hat, Canada?...OK..I kid...Some members have seen this before after a firmware update as per a recall...You don't state your model year, but if you still have the initial full warranty..take it in. Other than that and without details, well, could be a number of things like fuses, etc..anything else stopped working at the same time?..With more details, some of the audio experts one this site could probably help or at least point you in the right direction..there are some members who are very good with that sorta thing and I'm sure you will see some helpfull posts very soon...Right.. audio guys/gals?