What do you guys think of my blackout set up/LEDs?

So i got bored and bought $5.14 worth of matte black vinyl wraping (emblems) , $$25 worth of plasti dip supplies (3 black cans, 1 handle, 1 thing of masking tape), $4.98 worth of t10 wedge LED's , this is the after math. What are your thoughts?

post-3110-0-37818100-1459358987_thumb.jp

post-3110-0-10204000-1459358988_thumb.jp

post-3110-0-42994000-1459359042_thumb.jp

post-3110-0-02773700-1459359043_thumb.jp

• 3 years later...
On 2/4/2020 at 10:03 PM, 19sparkpower said:

Since you didn’t blur your plates, I see your from Jersey. I’m in pa just outside of Philly! Wanna race our sparks?? Lol but seriously it would be cool to meet other Spark owners to figure out mods to do

This thread is almost four years old. i doubt you will get a response. 

On 2/6/2020 at 10:57 AM, Ray Dockrey said:

This thread is almost four years old. i doubt you will get a response. 

Ray Dockery why are you treating me this way? Maybe I have the mindset that someone will get on and see my post. I CAN see the dates they are posted. You don’t have to be an asshole because you already made a smart ass comment to me before. So why are you targeting me?

On 2/7/2020 at 8:17 PM, 19sparkpower said:

Ray Dockery why are you treating me this way? Maybe I have the mindset that someone will get on and see my post. I CAN see the dates they are posted. You don’t have to be an asshole because you already made a smart ass comment to me before. So why are you targeting me?

I wasn't being that way. i was merely pointing out that you were expecting answers from threads that were three plus years old. I was making you aware that those people are long gone and you weren't going to get answers. I mean, you were the one that said you would take the wheels and tires from a post that was four years old lol.

Plus when you do that then somebody else comes along trying to help too and next thing you know you got this whole thread going from people trying to help somebody that was long gone four years ago. Proper forum etiquette is not to drag up old posts like that. Its not so bad here because there aren't many left but a forum that is very active it can get really out of control..  

Edited by Ray Dockrey
  • 2 weeks later...