Help don't know what else to do.

So I have been having issues with my 2014 chevy spark jerking every now and then when I come to a complete stop and go. I took it to the shop and got the transmission recall do, but still happens. The dealership has no answer but keeps telling there nothing they can do cuz they can't duplicate issue. Well it happen last week to me again, so I take in. The service department wanted me to come take a test drive with the transmission tech to see if I can make it happen. I came to a stop and when I made a right turn, the spark jerks once. The technician said it's a normal delay engagement. I told him that it's worst than that, but he seems not to care. Please help, I have nothing else I can do but keep researching and hoping to find my answer. Thank you.

The CVT tranny in the Sparks is a newer model made by Jatco and has a smaller mechanical gear box added to the CVT drive point. 2 recalls I know of..one for reprogramming the electronics and one for possible belt damage/failure..most people seem to be happy once the two recalls are done. As Walt said the customer care ppl are usually quite helpful in getting dealers to check these kinda issues out as well as informing them of recalls and service bulletins....so give that a shot and give us some feed back..K?

I got the recalls done about a month ago. I actually was having issues with it about 5000 miles after buying it new and was told nothing they can do. I will write the other forums and see what they had to do. I really just don't want anything to happen after the warranty is up and I'm paying out of pocket to fix it. Thanks for getting back to me

• 4 weeks later...