I am very excited about the Chevy Spark that I am planning to buy. It is a new 2015 1LT manual, took me a while to find one. This afternoon I applied for credit through the GM Financial website, it was 3.5 hours before they closed, so I think there was plenty of time to receive an answer about the financing. However, I have not heard from them at all. Unfortunately they are closed on Sunday, so I cannot find out until Monday morning. I was hoping to qualify for the 0% financing offer they have for the 2015 vehicles. I have poor credit, but I have a cosigner with great credit. I'm just wondering how quick or slow GM Financial usually is when getting back to people about financing inquiries. Thanks!

Anytime I have financed the approval was within seconds no matter who was the lender but that's with high credit score . When it was GMAC I would just print out the approval and bring it to the dealer . Keep in mind the snow storm may have impacted the timeline to get an approval . It may also take a bit more time due to your credit situation.

Thanks, you could be right about the snow storm. The way that the website worked yesterday when I did it is that I choose a dealer to send the financing app to, and then the dealer contacts you about the offers that you qualify for. At the time that the dealer closed yesterday they had still not received the application. I'm wondering if I should have asked my co-signer with a high credit score to be the main applicant with me as the cosigner, though I'm not sure how much of a difference that would have made. I suppose I will just have to wait for 9am EST when GM Financing reopens and ask them then. Thanks for your input.