background information;;hit a dear on right front fender;;damaged r.f. fender/hood/headlight basket and fasical;;happened 300 miles from home;;everything worked ok so drove home;;I do body and paint on hotrods so insurance let me repair;;while waiting for parts I kept driving car;;hit rain one day and blowed left headlight because bube was exposed so sure rain hitting bube blowed bube;;parked car and waited for parts;;got all done and went check lights and now have no right side park light or right tail light;;no turn signals at all//brake light was working on left rear;;switched bulbes with right side and then got right side brake light but no left so automatic replaced bulbe on left side..still no left brake light;;took org bulbe back out of right side and put back in left side but no brake light still left side;oh ya;;power windows no work now either;;;need help;;doesn

,t make since at all;;all wiring on right side that dear hit doesn't show any damage;;;HELP;;NEED CAR;ONLY CAR HAVE TO DRIVE

background information;;hit a dear on right front fender;;damaged r.f. fender/hood/headlight basket and fasical;;happened 300 miles from home;;everything worked ok so drove home;;I do body and paint on hotrods so insurance let me repair;;while waiting for parts I kept driving car;;hit rain one day and blowed left headlight because bube was exposed so sure rain hitting bube blowed bube;;parked car and waited for parts;;got all done and went check lights and now have no right side park light or right tail light;;no turn signals at all//brake light was working on left rear;;switched bulbes with right side and then got right side brake light but no left so automatic replaced bulbe on left side..still no left brake light;;took org bulbe back out of right side and put back in left side but no brake light still left side;oh ya;;power windows no work now either;;;need help;;doesn

,t make since at all;;all wiring on right side that dear hit doesn't show any damage;;;HELP;;NEED CAR;ONLY CAR HAVE TO DRIVE

You are going to need a volt/ohm meter, start at the light sockets, and work your way back. Naturally, first check your fuses. Something might have blown, when the rain got into the headlight shell. It doesn't sound serious, but it could be a real pain in the ass to find. Keep us informed. Good Luck!!

As Walt said..fuses first..if you know your electrical stuff you should be OK..maybe a bit hard to trace it all..or may work after fuse replacement...there are some 'fusable links' in the wiring for some of the stuff like the power windows and those are gonna be a bitch to find if any are melted...Good luck..